Business & Technology:
Presentation, Design & Art:
- Meaningful Content – Whether it is a website, training manual, instruction booklet, help file, or documentation, if the content isn’t useful or meaningful to the intended audience, it has failed.
- Technical Writing – A technical writer is a communication specialist who can take the expertise of your engineers, designers, or business managers and package it into the documentation that conveys their knowledge and intent. We can deliver materials in either English or French.
- Training Delivery – We can create custom training materials for off-the-shelf or proprietary applications based on your business’ workflow and processes. We have experience providing training support for corporate wide rollouts or to select groups.
- Application Development – MicroArtisans has the knowledge base and experience to step in at any stage of a project from business analysis, requirements gathering, work flow, proof of concept, system architecture, data modeling, functional design, user interface specification, framework design, coding, test plans, deployment, or training.
- Application Platforms – We have the expertise to deliver simple standalone applications, work group programs, enterprise client/server, or intranet/internet. Our principle engineer has experience in multiple platforms crossing three decades in the evolution of information technology.
- Graphic Arts - The graphic arts used to be delivered through only a few specialized media. Today, the graphic arts are an integral part of any project. High quality graphics have become the expected norm in the presentation of any web content, in documentation, and even in the design of user interfaces for business applications.
- Digital Photography - Our staff have extensive experience in photography and digital still imagery.